Bhima Tay

Este blog se creó para divulgar las creaciones y actividades de Bhima Tay, vidente, periodista de lo desconocido y poeta. Aquí encontraréis artículos relacionados con la videncia, el tarot evolutivo, la magia y poemas extractados de sus libros.

martes, abril 28, 2009

COVERLETTER

Dear Sirs or Madams,
With reference to your offer, I wish to apply for the post of Spanish Teacher. I have always been interested in teaching abroad and have considered teaching Spanish overseas very seriously for many years now. I feel I would be well-suited to this role as I am a Native Spanish Speaker as well as a Spanish teacher. I am organised, very creative and methodical, well-presented, reliable, enthusiastic and focused. I am also a graduate of Hispanic Studies (Filologia española) in the Santiago de Compostela University (where I was awarded a grade of 7.5). I currently live in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) but from February, I am going to move to England for the foreseeable future. I have almost 18 years experience teaching students from 11 year olds to university students- I have also taught Spanish for Foreigners in Lugo and Santiago. This demonstrates that I am more than willing to work overseas and have no restrictions (such as family ties) that would prevent me from doing so.
I am available for work from May and 2009d am eager to make a difference in your school.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
María del Rosario Álvarez Rodríguez